How does the saying go, When in Spain? Well, I have eaten way too much fresh bread and alioli since Ive been in Spain and so have decided that I need a slight “tummytox”. What is alioli I hear some of you ask, well Its this creamy, garlicky, addictive stuff that they serve with casino bread before a meal. The best thing to do is just not go there because once you've had once piece you in too deep, thrust me. Any who enough about Alioli, here is the recipe for my Super green power juice that I whipped up this morning and have to say that already my tummy feels a lot happier.
- Three Romaine lettuce leaves washed
- 1/4 of a cucumber washed
- One handful of fresh spinich washed
- A thumb of ginger
- 1 lemon peeled but with the pith still on.
- 1 teaspoon of wheatgrass (I use Organic Burst)
- 1 teaspoon spirulina (I use Organic burst)
- Put all of the ingredients into the juicer except the wheatgrass and spirulina and juice.
- Add the wheatgrass and spirulina and give it all a good stir or if you have an electric hand whisk give it a quick blast with that.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.