Everyone loves pancakes, but why do they have to be so stodgy and tummy bloating? Well below you will find a delicious recipe for My Protein power pancakes, packed with healthy protein and just the right balance of natural sugars to keep you going all morning.
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 heaped Tbs protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon or more if desired
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Maple syrup or sweet freedom to drizzle
- Fresh fruit and chopped nuts for topping
- Firstly blitz the walnuts and Almonds to make a fine meal.
- Then add the Banana, egg, cinnamon and protein powder blitz together to make a batter.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup, sliced fruit of your choice and top with crushed nuts.
TIP - I find it easier to cook several small ones that one big one as the batter is quite runny.
A great way to start any day!