This is my first recipe and the interest I’ve had from these is amazing! We all love to snack, but snacking on the right thing can be hard. I spend a lot of my time on the go and always need something to grab when hunger strikes so these lovely little balls are the perfect hunger defender.
2 Tbsp Cashew butter
150g dried apricots
2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
100g ground almondsimage
1 heaped Tbsp Chia seeds
1 heaped Tbsp protein powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Place the first 3 ingredients into a food processor and Blitz until it forms lumpy pieces making sure to stop before it gets creamy.
2. Next add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Blitz again until all ingredients are well mixed together but still a bit lumpy.
4. Take small amounts of your mixture, roll them into small balls and finally roll in some desiccated coconut.
5. Place into a dish and chill for an hour before eating.