As the nights are getting colder and darker its natural to fancy something warming and comforting in the evenings.
Tea and coffee too late at night are not a good idea so here is a comforting and nutritious anti inflammatory immune boosting recipe for those cold winter nights.
Hope you enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 heaped teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Add everything together except the coconut oil
- Whisk everything together.
- Heat on medium heat for 3 minutes
- Whisk some more
- Add the coconut oil
- Whisk again
- Serve immediately