So the nights are drawing in and winter is well on its way. I don’t know about you but when it gets cold and dark in the evenings I crave chocolate, so I decided to share with you may easy chocolate recipe thats even quicker than getting in the car and going to the local shop. Not only is is quick but because it is full of natural/superfood ingredients you know you are nourishing yourself from within whilst enjoying all the yumminess of chocolate!
- 3 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or sweet freedom
- Nuts seeds and fruit of your choice.
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat then add the cacao and mix thoroughly
- Lastly add the syrup
- Mix continuously for another 2 minutes over low heat until syrup has melted.
- Pour into a Flexible plastic lid and add your chosen toppings.
- Pop it in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.