I have really fancied chocolate lately and we know how bad shop bought chocolate is for us. So I whipped these yummy balls of goodness one night with anything I could find in the cupboard.They taste just like yummy truffles but shh don’t tell people they are full of Digestible protein, omega 6 fatty acids and natural PEA, the feel good neurotransmitter responsible for feeling of love!
- Half a cup of pitted dates soaked in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Half a cup of ground almonds
- Half a cup of desiccated coconut (keep half back for rolling)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 Tbs of raw cacao powder (keep some back for rolling)
- 1 heaped Tsp Spirulina (I use Organic Burst )
- Combine all ingredients into blender and blitz until smoothish.
- Take out and roll into small balls.
- Roll into coconut or more cacao powder.